12.31.2008

Adios 2008


Well it's a good thing none of you are around, because Kurt and I are a couple of party poopers this year. He may stay up and further his guitar hero "career mode" but I hope to be soundly asleep by 9:00. I feel quite yucky, and given that Madelyn's internal clock doesn't know that she's supposed to sleep in on New Year's Day, I'm going to try to get as much sleep as I can. Woohoo. Happy New Year :)

I don't have much energy to write much about our last couple of weeks, but we have had loads of fun. Christmas was wonderful with a visit to Santa (there was NO sitting on his lap AT ALL), opening gifts, playing with new toys, and lots of time with our families (Madelyn was a major Papa's/Grampa's girl this Christmas...very cute). Then a couple of days after Christmas, Kurt and I took Madelyn to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) for the first time. They have a whole floor devoted just to toddlers with a water area, sand pit, nature exploration center, art room, etc. and she loved it. We used some of our Christmas money to buy a membership (thanks, family!) because having a nice long list of rainy-day activities is no joke here in the Pacific Northwest!

Here is a pictoral taste of our holiday season:

1 comment:

Beth said...

OOOOO I am so jealous of that wagon!!! Happy New Year, guys! We miss you TONS!