3.12.2012

Stella & Dot Sample Sale


Hey ladies,

I'm selling off a few of my sample Stella & Dot pieces to make room for some more. If you are interested in any of them, email me at kimberlee.olmsted@gmail.com. I have a few other pieces that I'm willing to raffle off at a trunk show, and I'm also running a Spring hostess special -- a complimentary pair of our Soirree Stud Earrings when you book a trunk show in March or April. So let me know if you are interested! If you've never been to a Stella & Dot trunk show before, they are a blast, and if you've never hostessed one before, they are quite lucrative. I'd love to put one together for you! Never even heard of Stella & Dot? Come visit us at www.stelladot.com/kimberleeolmsted. Happy styling!

Soiree Studs in Hematite (they also come in gold). FREE when hostessing a show in March or April.

Isadora Pearl Bib Necklace: $64 (originally $128)

Chantilly Lace Cuff Bracelet: $49 (originally $98)

Revival Tassel Necklace: $38 (originally $79)
Revival Bracelet: $17 (originally $34)

Vintage Cluster Ring: $19 (originally $39)

Soiree Pave Pearl Bracelet in Ivory: $16 (originally $34)

No comments: