8.01.2010

Wine Country

What an adventure! Some long-time family friends have been in town staying with my parents, so yesterday my mom organized a whole day of wine tasting down in the Willamette Valley...via limo -- super swank :) There were ten of us altogether and we had so much fun! Mimi was kind enough to stay and play with Madelyn the whole day. Admittedly, not being able to actually taste the wine (that smelled so, so good) put a bit of a damper on my personal wine tasting experience, but the scenery was so gorgeous and the company was so delightful that it was a fabulous day all the same. Here are some highlights (although I'm still waiting for a few group photos and will post them when I get them):

Debbie at Torii Mor

Pinot Gris grapes...that might actually make it into a glass that I can drink someday.

My parents at Torri Mor

Kelsie and Ben at Four Graces

My mom, sister, and me at Anne Amie -- I could live there...

Kurt and me

Anne Amie

Pat and Maddie in the limo on the way from our house back up to my parents. Maddie couldn't quite believe how big the car was and that she could actually stand up and walk around and no one was telling her otherwise!

No comments: