2.24.2008

First Ever "Name That Caption" Contest!



So Kurt took this photo earlier today when the 3 of us were just sitting around after her nap, and he and I about wet our pants when we saw it...so hilarious! These varied, spontaneous expressions are very characteristic of Madelyn but very rare to capture on camera. If only there was a little ticker-tape running across her forehead telling us what was going through her mind...but that's where you all come in. Leave a comment with your idea of a caption for this photo, and Kurt and I will pick our favorite one on Saturday March 1st. Have fun!

Here are some more photos from this same afternoon, just for fun :)

8 comments:

Jan said...

I like this; it will be fun! How about, "If they make me pose for one more picture, I'm going to cross my eyes!"

Nana

Caryn said...

For the second one I was thinking, " You did what with my crib?" She is just so cute in all three pictures.

Diane said...

"Did you say we're going shopping?!"
That is a great picture of Mommie and Maddie :o)

Unknown said...

How about~ " i just left you a sweet little present for later in my fuzzy bunz! Heh-heh!"

Took said...

She is sooooooo cute, I can't even think of a witty caption. I am so taken by her little smiles!

Anonymous said...

How about "there goes my daddy, doing the monkey impersonation again to make me smile."
Lynne

Nick said...

"Dad, I'm gonna swipe that camera and start taking pictures of YOU next!"

Kimberlee said...

Wow! Thanks for all the fun captions, everyone! We've had such fun reading what everyone has written and think they are all fabulous. We said we'd pick our favorite, though, so if we must, we like "Did you say we're going shopping?!" Madelyn has really gotten to like her outings these last couple of weeks. She actually makes this expression when we are on our way out the door, so this caption seemed especially fitting. Thanks to everyone for playing!