6.08.2007

Explaination... Many More Posts to Come

Ok all~

So, before you get upset and think that I'm not excited about the new addition to Kim's and my family, let me explain the title.

I figured this will mostly be a method of getting baby info out to friends and family in the future. However, I'm guessing that some - maybe most - of you will think that I'm a bit wiggy for taking so many pictures of:
- baby Olmsted eating
- baby Olmsted sleeping
- baby Olmsted smiling
- baby Olmsted crying
- baby Olmsted eating again
- baby Olmsted sleeping again
- etc, you get the idea.

What I'm hoping is that you'll feel free to visit the blog to find out more about us than just 200 pictures of the baby laying there (however cute s/he may be). We're excited to meet our new baby and stoked to share the joy s/he brings to our life. September 2nd couldn't get here fast enough!

Right now we're in Columbus, OH visiting dear friends, one of which is becoming a doctor: Dr. Nicholas "DarkBeer" Dekker. We also got to visit some of Kim's college friends in Grand Rapids, MI (thanks again Lynne and Brett!). It was great to see them all and Kim's been an absolute trooper with the occasional humidity.

Well, I think that's just about long enough for the inaugural post. I hope you'll tune in later for more.

Cheers!

~Kurt

No comments: