6.14.2007

Wah waaahhh (theme from Debbie Downer)


Well, I was laid-off from my job on Tuesday (6.12). What a weird experience! I'm not sure if I'm more upset about not having a job with a baby on the way, or not beating them to the punch.

Some censored, brief backstory for those of you who may not be aware of what was going on, this company was not a good fit for me. I was stifled and held back from progressing. Beyond that, it wouldn't be good to put online.

Even with all that said, I'm thankful for God's diligence in answering prayers. He is SO good and I know He'll provide for Kim and I. We've also felt the support of our friends and family and are extremely appreciative.

Other good news: I get to bring my logo back. It's on everything - my cover letter, resume, reference sheet, thank you cards, email signature, etc. I love this thing... simple, yet memorable.

Off to find a job!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys. We ventured on the same journey when Zachary was a little baby. Job changing can be scary. Let us know if we can help.
Much love from GR
Brett and Lynne