6.14.2007

Kim speaks...

Ah, my inaugural blog. Those of you who know me know that this "committing to contributing to anything having to do with a computer" thing is a big deal for me. But alas, if I'm being honest, I'm kind of excited about it. I have all kinds of opinions, after all, and can't wait to espouse them to all of you. Ok, not really. Mostly I'm just super excited to meet my kid (in two and a half months!) and I know I'll want to share all of the joy and excitement (and exhaustion and exasperation) with all of you. This way, however, your participation can be on your terms. We won't be sending any mass emails with endless anecdotes and photos (as we would've undoubtedly been tempted to do). We'll just post everything on this blog and you all can check it as frequently or infrequently as you'd like...we won't even know.

It's late and time for baby to go to bed. Oh, who am I kidding... time for mommy to go to bed and time for baby to commence kicking and rolling for minimum of one hour :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Im so excited you have a blog. I will for sure be a faithful reader!:) It was so good to see you guys. You are for sure the cutest prego. I have seen.....and thats saying a lot. Keep growing little baby:)