4.06.2008

Spring Cleaning!

Spring is upon us and the cleaning has begun. I started by mopping the floors throughout the house so Maddie has a good place to crawl. Now that she's on the move, it's become abundantly clear to me that some of my most prized possessions (next to Maddie and Kurt, of course) aren't so practical with a 7month old. So, I'm liquidating some of my assets. I have the description and price listed with each photo. Let me know if you're interested in any of them. Thanks!

1.
Michael Kors
This bag goes with everything. I love it, but a girl can only have so many black bags.
$25

2. Lotus
Too cute, but I'll never use it now that Maddie's around. It, unfortunately doesn't hold enough :( $25


3. Dolce & Gabbana

Ok, same deal. I LOVE this bag, but I've already got a brown bag and I worry about this one too much with Maddie... I know, I know. I can't help it. $25



4. Kate Spade
A simplified, classy number. It's been a great friend but it's off to a new home for this one! $25


5. Louis Vuitton
This is a true classic. I won't tell you the story of how I got it. Just know that the price is still quite the catch. $20




6. Petunia Pickle Bottom

Ok, this has to be one of the most beautiful diaper bags of all times. The silk is still in great condition and the colors are a coppery brown with a bright turquoise. So fun! $25

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oooooh, I don't have a Louis Vuitton in MY collection. What a deal! Consider it mine!!

Took said...

Poor Maddie, who will she live with once I turn in her parents in for thievery!?! Well, maybe her mom will be able to get a low bail, since she is only responsible for possession of stolen property. You scoundrel, Kurt! This seriously is going to be hard to top!

p.s. Just disregard all the phone calls from my insurance adjuster and Portland Police...I'm sure it's nothing.

p.s.s. Jan, just a disclaimer, the LV is a fake from NYC.